Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Very Special Day

Do you know why April 22nd is so important? 

Let me give ya the 411!  It’s Earth Day!  That’s right, a whole day dedicated to loving this big beach ball we live on and keeping her beautiful!  This year is extra, super important, too!  It’s the 40th anniversary of Earth Day.  That’s right, the big 4-0!

Alrighty, now that I’ve made that announcement, I need to make another announcement.

Wait for it…

I’ve never been to an Earth Day Celebration!  Not that I can remember, anyway.  So this year I’m making it my mission to attend Nashville’s celebration.  Now, I could be a good little planner and look at the website to see what the day will entail, but I’d rather just fly by the seat of my pants and just show up!  As you know, I love the little surprises in life.  The Father and I want to make it a tradition to take LBG every year.

You should check out your local Earth Day, too!  If you live in Nashville or the middle Tennessee area the big day will be held April 17, 2010 from 11am to 7pm at Centennial Park!  It’ll be a great way to celebrate LBG’s six monthday!

I shall be reporting back to tell you all about it!  Promise!

0 comments: