Thursday, February 25, 2010

3-in-1

No, not a printer/scanner/copier.

The Grandfather and The Grandmother gave LBG one of the coolest gifts I've ever seen!  I can't wait to have it finished and LBG grow a bit more so he can have hours of fun with it. 

Now imagine a highchair that is also a rocking horse, and on top of that is a desk!  To cap it all off, it was handbuilt!  I'm almost certian that not a single piece of machinery has touched this fine piece of awesome because the chair was built by a family friend who happens to be Amish. 

I bet you are totally lost as to what this contraption looks like.  Fear not, I have photos for you to see. 

You see LBG in the background?  He was hanging out in the swing while I took these photos and fell asleep!  Sneaky boy!

I bet you want a 3-in-1 now too, don'tya?!