Monday, December 21, 2009

A Voyage into the Green

The story is simple. I want... no wait, NEED to make changes in my life. I need to learn how live in a more environmentally friendly way. Why? You ask. Again, a simple answer. A sweet little boy is now a huge part of my life and he needs a cleaner world in which to grow up!

Recycling isn't enough. I need to eliminate harmful chemicals, food that isn't close to what it should be, and reduce the amount of trash added to those growing mounds at the landfill. I need to start forming these habits now so I can pass them on to him. Hopefully, he will pass them on to his children... and so on and so forth.

The Father of this sweet little boy, has a rule- I can only make changes if it saves money! Let's see if we can bend that rule just a bit ;)

Please be patient with me. I'm slightly challenged when it comes to blogging. Let's just say it's part of my learning process, too!

0 comments: